|Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT500MX500SSD1(Z)||Check Price Now|
When I am talking about disk drive, I gladly illustrate the expertise of my particular personal SSD drive.
Before this SSD, I have used an ordinary mechanical hard disk. That was quite lag-some. I couldn’t get what I actually wanted.
This one has been helping me a lot with data transferring, HD videos, gaming etc. This is nothing but the Crucial MX500 3D NAND SATA SSD drive. I am speaking about this top quality SSD in this article.
What’s in this?
Micron is the parent company of Crucial brand. It has upgraded the CT500MX500SSD1 SSD with new 64-layed 3D NAND technology. This model is quite comprehensive than the previous-gen SSDs. The new Crucial MX500 comes in a different capacity ranges. You can choose any of them (from 250 GB to 2 TB). I have the 500GB one for my everyday use.
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 mb/s and random reads/writes upto 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology, Crucial 5 year limited warranty
- Integrated power loss immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Product ships in Amazon Certified frustration free packaging (may differ from Retail Packaging depicted in product collateral)
Crucial MX500 2.5-inch internal SSD can read data at up to 560 MB per second and write up to 510 MB per second. Moreover, it has the read and writes capability of up to 95K and 90K for any kind of file type. So, will you wait for a quality SSD except this? I think this best SSD is suitable for all standard users. You don’t need to think about file transferring anymore.
The write endurance of this MX500 model is 180TB which was previously 160TB. The NAND technology helps to increase the writing option by acting as SLC manner. This SLC cache is managed in a dynamic way. If I talk about the data storage safety of this SSD, it is full of satisfaction. The integrated power loss immunity helps to save all the data including your work while power-cut happen without your wish.
- Capacity: 500 GB.
- Form Factor: 2.5″, 7 mm tall.
- Controller: Silicon Motion SM2258 with Micron Custom Firmware.
- Memory Type: Micron 3D TLC NAND.
- Interface SATA III (6 Gb/s).
- Sequential Reads: 560 MB/s.
- Sequential Writes: 510 MB/s.
- Random Reads:95,000 IOPS.
- Random Writes: 90,000 IOPS.
- Endurance (Total Bytes Written): 180 TB.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C.
- MTTF: 1.8 million hours.
- Security: AES-256 encryption engine, TCG Opal 2.0 compliant, IEEE-1667 complaint, Microsoft eDrive compatible.
- Compliance: FCC, CE, KCC, RCM, VCC, UL, TUV, BSMI, WEEE, ROHS, Morocco, IC, Halogen Free, SATA-IO.
- Easy and reliable, fast data cloning
- Fast boot up
- 5-inch or M.2 SATA versions
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption for secure data storage
- Comes with cloning software
- Low power consumption
- Easy to use
- Suitable for almost all branded laptops and desktops
- No NVMe option
You may have questions in your mind about this SSD now. Here are a couple of frequently asked questions about this effective, budget SSD:
Yes, every new purchase of the MX500 will come with the 7mm to 9.5mm spacer.
Yes. I just installed this drive in my son’s mid-2012 13″ MacBook Pro (non-retina) and the speed difference is amazing!
So far, I haven’t found any problem with this Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA SSD. You should give try for faster data transferring, and secure, seamless operation. I have shared my personal experience with this SSD disk. Now, it’s your turn to choose the best SSD for laptops and desktops.
TAKE A BREATH
Comments your view.
No one becomes poor by sharing!!! share knowledge… share it…
Leave a Reply