Android users must know the trick of Android Screen Mirroring to TV. It is a very useful trick that will allow all Android users to share their phone’s screen on their television. At the same time, you will be able to share your photos, movies, songs, and much more stuff on your television and watch it with screen mirroring. It will also help you in the presentation or with a home automation project. That’s why I am going to tell you below how you can mirror your screen easily.
What Is Android Screen Mirroring to TV?
The Android Screen Mirroring to TV allows all users to mirror all user’s Android device content to their TV screen. This screen mirroring is also called screen casting. Android screen mirroring is a very useful technic that helps all users to share their Android screen on their TV easily for many purposes. It is very simple if you know the process. You will need to open the connection for screen mirroring on both your Android smartphone and your TV for this screen mirroring process. You will be able to do that by following the methods in the below article.
Recommended: Bypass Google Account All Motorola Device
Screen Mirroring App
You can use the Screen Mirroring app for Android Screen Mirroring to TV. It is a very amazing application that allows all Android users to mirror their Android screen on television easily. Generally, this application assists users to scan and mirror their Android smartphone or tablet’s screen on any smart TV or wireless dongles or adapters as well. In the meantime, the Screen Mirroring app is able to play music, videos, photos, and much more things on any smartphone, laptop, smart tv, tablet, etc. Moreover, the Mirror screen app doesn’t require any extra dongle or cable. What you need to do is to click on the Start and the mobile hotspot will operate automatically. After that, just connect to the AP from other devices.
Important Requirements for Use of Screen Mirror App:
There are some important things that you must have to consider before using this application for Android Screen Mirroring to TV. Now, those requirements are below.
- Your TV must support a wireless display or any kind of display dongle.
- You must also have to make sure that your TV and phone are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Your smartphone of yours must have Android version 4.2 or above.
- You must download the Screen Mirroring app which you can download from the Google Playstore.
How to Set HDTV for Screen Mirroring?
You must have to know how to set HDTV for Android Screen Mirroring to TV. However, the HDTV is not actually set up for screen mirroring out of the box. It is very important to remember that you will need the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub. It will allow you to connect your HDTV to your smartphone easily. Just follow the below instructions to set up your HDTV.
Recommended: Screenshot on Macbook
- First, you need to power up your AllShare Cast Wireless Hub by connecting your device to the power source. Now, you must wait for the position indicator on the top part of your device to turn red.
- After that, you must have to connect the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub and your HDTV of yours using the HDMI cable.
- Now, it is time to change the input source of your television so that it equals that of the HDMI cable.
- You must have to wait for the AllShare Hub to sense your TV and it will wink red at the time TV will be detected.
- Once the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub winks red, just click on the Reset button.
- Then the status pointer will turn blue. This indicates that your HDTV is now ready for screen mirroring.
How to Prepare Your TV for Android Screen Mirroring to TV: Method 1
You can follow this method for Android Screen Mirroring to TV to prepare your television. It is a very simple method and you won’t face any problems.
- First, you must have to tap on the source button on the remote.
- After that, you have to navigate to and choose the Screen Mirroring source.
- Then your television of yours will show you a screen informing you that it is waiting for a device to be connected. It will show you these messages until you connect your device.
- If you don’t connect your device within two minutes, the scan is going to time out.
How to Prepare Your TV for Android Screen Mirroring to TV: Method 2
You can also follow this method to prepare your television for the Android Screen Mirroring to TV process. Just follow the instructions.
- You must choose the menu on your TV’s remote.
- Now, you have to scroll down to Network.
- Then just click on the Select button.
- It is time to scroll down again to choose Screen Mirroring.
How to Mirror Your Android Screen on TV?
I told you all about how you can set up HDTV and how to prepare your television for Android Screen Mirroring to TV. Now, let’s see how to mirror the screen to your television.
- Firstly, you must have to click on the Apps icon on your smartphone’s Home screen.
- Now, from the app list of your phone, you must press Settings.
- After that, you also must have to click on Screen Mirroring under Connect and Share the settings.
- Then you have to press the switch button to permit the feature on the Screen Mirroring page. This switch will turn green to indicate that it is on. Now, your smartphone will search for the available device in its range.
- After that, the TV which is available in the range will be displayed. Just click on the device’s name to connect to it.
- Lastly, your smartphone’s screen is going to be displayed on your television.
Finally, the above guideline of Android Screen Mirroring to TV will allow you to mirror your phone’s screen on your television easily. Those steps are very reliable and work perfectly. Besides, you won’t face a problem with these processes but if you do, then let me know in the comment.
TAKE A BREATH
Comments your view.
No one becomes poor by sharing!!! share knowledge… share it…