The modern world is keeping everyone busy with their own lives. It is controlling the way of communication, like connecting others without meeting them physically.
In such a case, Microsoft Outlook, an incredible email system, offers the perfect way to manage and balance every professional and personal entity. Email tracking, meetings info, appointments, etc., are doable with this software.
you (or the users) may face unwanted technical errors while working with this email client.
These errors are tough to manage if you are not familiar with fixing them.
is one of these notable PII errors you may face sometimes.
This article focuses on the explanation of the error. It will also explain why it happens and how to solve the [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] error code.
Stay with us!
What Does [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] Mean?[pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] is a common error of Microsoft Outlook. It is a mistake code that may often happen while using the email application. At the encounter of this error code, we find Outlook unable to perform in the right manner.
What Are The Reasons of [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] Error Code?
Errors may occur frequently or unexpectedly. But specific reasons cause you to face the error. We are leaving here the reasons that may be the culprits of the error:
- One primary reason is the flaw in the installation procedure of Microsoft Outlook. When you install the application, you may see the [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] error code during the process. Then, you open the application or Windows, and you can encounter this error.
- Most of us use multiple email accounts on our Outlook app. The repetitive login and log-out of these accounts in the same app may also cause the error code. Also, this error may pop up if you do not clean the app cache and cookies properly.
- The conflict between multiple applications for email-tasking may be another reason to get the code. The Outlook may conflict with other apps and fail to work correctly. Thus, the app-clash crashes the Outlook email system, and the code appears.
- We may have limited internet or insufficient attention to timely upgrading the Microsoft Outlook software. Often, the non-up-gradation to latest version of the software can cause [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] error code.
- There can be a non-specific reason. The technical mistake may be unidentifiable sometimes by us. Thus, the support team can explain why this error is happening.
You May Also Like:
- Fix [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] Email Error Code
- Fix [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] Email Error Code
- Fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Email Error Code
How to Solve [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] Error Code Completely?
As long as you are here, we are ready to make you happy and worry-free. Below are the possible solutions for troubleshooting the [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] error code that happens with Microsoft Outlook:
Solution #1 – Use Single Account
It is always good to use a single account with the application. You may somehow face the problem if you have logged in to multiple accounts for quicker uses. So, you should log out all the accounts from the app and log in again with a single account.
Solution #2 – Clean the Cache & Cookies
While using the application on a phone or desktop computer, the app collects some data and stores it inside the app’s folder. The same thing happens if you do not install the app rather, you use the browser. These data are named cache and cookies. So, you need to clean the cache and cookies from the browser and software correctly. However, you may lose other saved passwords and data besides these caches and cookies. You can follow these steps:
Open the browser that you use for email via Outlook. Then, click on the “more” option on the browser’s top right corner. Usually, you can find it as three vertical dots. Then, you can see multiple options. Click on the “More tools” and see the “Clear Browsing Data.” Now, click on it, and there will be various choices. Select “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files.” Thus, an approval notification will pop up on the browser. After selecting and clicking “Clear Data”, open the Outlook app again. Boom!
Navigate to the “Settings” of your phone and open it. Then, tap the “Storage” visible on the “Settings” page. Otherwise, you may see the “Apps” section to know which apps you have installed. Find the “Microsoft Outlook” application name in the app list and tap it. You will see “Clear Cache” and “Clear All Data” in the bottom area. The app will work like native and freshly installed if you delete all data. But clearing cache may help you to save the login information of Outlook. Tap the “Clear Cache” to clean the cache and restart the app again.
Solution #3 – Proper Installation
Sometimes Outlook synchronizes other accounts and apps present on your device during the installation. You can solve the problems by uninstalling the app and clearing the device cache. Then, install the app or browser again and log in to see if it works well without any errors. One good point is taking a few moments and sometimes turning off the antivirus for a moment to reinstall the application. Also, install the most updated version of Outlook software.
Solution #4 – Troubleshooting Center
You can find Troubleshooting Center on your device to solve technical errors. You can use it to solve the [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] error automatically. To do this, select the “Start” icon on the device (laptop or windows) and select “Settings” to see the system settings. Then, select “Update and Security” and select “Troubleshoot.” Then, the system will work well on your queries.
Solution #5 – Deal with Windows
Check if Microsoft has released an updated version of Outlook software. Otherwise, you may try the Windows compatibility option. You can try using the app with different variants installed in other Windows.
For example, Windows 8 & Windows 10 may have a bit different variant of Outlook than Windows 11.
Solution #6 – Microsoft Support
We know you have tried everything above to eliminate the error code from the app, but you failed. Now, you can search “Microsoft Support” on your device browser and follow all the instructions to submit problem details. They will show you how to solve the error or solve their own.
You May Also Like:
- Fix [pii_email_a7b93224472ff079e7ed] Email Error Code
- Fix [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726] Email Error Code
- Fix [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] Email Error Code
We hope our article has made everything okay and let you start the Microsoft Outlook app smoothly as you did before. Thanks for reading it.
TAKE A BREATH
Comments your view.
No one becomes poor by sharing!!! share knowledge… share it…
Leave a Reply Cancel reply