List of the best keyboards for accountants. The comparison table helps you to decide to select a quality one. Following keyboards for accountants ready in the online marketplace. Buy it now.
- 1 List of Top Rated Keyboards For Accountants Reviews
- 2 Best keyboards for Accountants -Buyers guide
- 2.1 Videos for The Best Keyboards For Accountants
- 2.2 Consider Before You Buy The Best Keyboards For Accountants
- 2.3 FAQ
- 2.4 Conclusion
- Wireless keyboard and mouse for conference room
- Mouse for Macbook Pro Retina
- Keyboard for transcription
List of Top Rated Keyboards For Accountants Reviews
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles—any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Mac layout: All the keys you're used to, plus a Launchpad hot key, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing. System Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or later,USB port,Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible
- Gaming Keyboard for Home or Office the EagleTec KG010 with 104 Keys and Dust Proof Blue Switches Clicky, medium resistance, audible loud click sound, crisp precise tactile feedback, good for typing and gaming
- Blue LED Backlit Mechanical Keyboard offering 9 different Backlighting and Brightness Modes the precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear lettering that doesn't scratch off
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Abs Construction the PC Gaming Keyboard is constructed of Aircraft-Grade Aluminum and ABS with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up to tough gaming conditions
- Ergonomic Keyboard, Anti Ghosting All 104 mechanical keys are conflict free (n-Key Rollover), Non-Slip Ergonomic Spill Proof Design. Full Size with number pad, Multimedia Keys, WASD Arrows Key Exchange, Lockable Windows key
- USB Mechanical Keyboard with lights Compatibility Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs.
- Easy to see large print keys. 4x Larger than conventional computer keyboards.
- Enjoy 5 Interchangeable backlight colors with adjustable brightness, all built-in this PC keyboard.
- The Vision large key keyboard features dedicated internet, multimedia, and calculator hotkeys to improve productivity.
- This backlit keyboard features 5 backlight colors - Red, Pink, Blue, Cyan, and Chartreuse.
- USB wired keyboard takes away the hassle of power charging or swapping out batteries.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AND HIGH QUALITY WITH SUPER AWESOME FEEL - This high-performance, mechanical keyboard feels amazing on your fingertips and offers two distinct tactile experiences - click and soft. Your fingers will love it. Now includes media controls for quick access to the most common media functions.
- PREMIUM TACTILE EXPERIENCE - Best-in-class Cherry MX Blue mechanical key switches provide tactile and audio feedback so accurate it allows you to execute every keystroke with lightning-fast precision. Enjoy the tactile experience you love from a mechanical keyboard, with just enough sound to satisfy you - and not annoy your coworkers!
- UP TO 50 MILLION KEYSTROKES - Laser-etched keycaps for maximum durability are paired with Cherry MX Blue switches, giving your new mechanical keyboard life up to 50 million keystrokes. High-performance, gold-plated switches provide the best contact and typing experience because, unlike other metals, gold does not rust, increasing the lifespan of the switch.
- FULL N-KEY ROLLOVER - Model S allows full N-key rollover with an included PS2 adapter, and 6 keys with USB. Great for fast typists and gamers alike.
- 2 PORT USB 2.0 HUB & MORE - The convenience to charge USB devices and simultaneously upload content through USB is now right at your fingertips. Extra long 6.5 ft (201 cm) USB cable with single USB type-A connector. Special Media Keys (inscriptions in blue): sleep, brightness +/-, mute, volume +/-, eject, play/pause, next and previous track.
- Multi-device wireless keyboard: Beautiful type-on-everything keyboard with easy switching between three devices, including any computer, tablet and smartphone
- Logitech FLOW cross-computer typing: Use as a regular keyboard or combine with a compatible Logitech FLOW mouse (sold separately) to type, copy, paste and move files seamlessly between computers
- Comfortable typing: Full size, fully equipped keyboard with large, quiet keys and convenient number pad
- Integrated phone and tablet stand: Holds your devices at the perfect angle to type and read
- Wide compatibility: Windows 8 or later , Mac OS X 10.10 or later , iOS 5 or later , Android 5.0 or later Chrome OS
- OS Adaptive: Automatically recognizes each device and maps keys to give you a familiar layout, including hotkeys and shortcuts
- Two year battery life*: Virtually eliminates the need to change batteries (*Battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
As an accountant, you have to play with keyboards continuously. That’s why high-quality keyboards are necessary for accountants.
Because of that, the best keyboards for accountants will keep your fingers relaxed for the day.
There are many types of switches that manufacturers install on a keyboard. You need to realize that different keyboards have different switches.
The membrane keyboard has a thin rubber membrane under the keypad. They are portable and comfortable to use. But they are less durable and hard to clean.
Scissor key switches are attached to the keyboard with plastic pieces. The plastic pieces lock in a scissor style that’s why we call it a scissor keyboard. They are more expensive than other keyboards.
Mechanical keyboards are the perfect keyboard for accountants. They are faster and unique to type. Mechanical keyboards let you type more accurately than membrane keyboards. We recommend you get a mechanical keyboard for accountants.
Wired and wireless keyboards have many advantages and disadvantages of their own.
The wireless keyboards keep you away from the struggle of wires. Your table won’t look a mess with all these wires that are hanging around. But you have some downside of having a wireless keyboard.
Wireless keyboards are usually battery-powered. That means you have to charge them after the battery gets low. You can not type vigorously with wireless keyboards.
But you can move the keyboard without thinking about their short wire. And wired keyboards usually tangled up easily. You can not move the keyboard anywhere you want because of the short wire they have. Make sure to learn about your keyboard before purchasing it.
To make your accountant tasks easier, you should get a keyboard that has extra functions and keys.
Additional functional keys will help your accountant’s works get done easily. Extra keys like volume up, launching apps, controlling keys will keep your work on track.
That’s why make sure to get a keyboard that has extra features. Extra feature keyboard means extra convenience. Special character layouts, customizable shortcut keys, power management keys act as additional keys for keyboards.
Also, an additional touchpad that works with a mouse is very convenient for keyboards. Accountants get extra help and space for other things if they have a touchpad attached to their keyboard.
Make sure your keyboard is compatible with your CPU or another device.
Most of the keyboard has USB system to connect with their computer. But wireless keyboards have Bluetooth connectivity that connects with your device.
If you’re having a keyboard, make sure it is compatible with your computer. The most computer has both Bluetooth and USB port system.
That means you can get both wired and wireless keyboards for yourself. Make sure you check before buying the keyboard to face any problems.
If you’re an accountant, you know the struggle that your keyboard gets because of extensive typing. Also, you need to use a single keyboard for a long time. Because changing the keyboard can low down your typing speed. And you may lose your typing skill.
That’s why make sure your keyboard lasts longer. At least 4-5 years your keyboard has to last. Also, its key switches have to be durable as well. Because you have to type extensively to do your work. And if your keyboard is not durable enough, you might lose your key switches as well.
Videos for The Best Keyboards For Accountants
Keyboards – 5 Keyboards For Working, Productivity & Gaming
10 Wireless Keyboards for Productivity
Consider Before You Buy The Best Keyboards For Accountants
- 1.82 pounds weight
- 17.4x5x1 inches dimensions
- 17.74 oz weight
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
- 1-year replacement warranty
- 2 AAA batteries
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- 2 years of battery life
- 31×4.1×20.1 cm dimensions
- Adjustable palm lift
- Anodized aluminum top panel
- Battery life indicator light (last up to 2 years with normal office usage)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Bluetooth range is up to 10 meters (about 33 feet)
- Bluetooth range up to 10m
- Cherry MX mechanical key switches
- Cherry MX mechanical key switches with gold contact, Dedicated media control with oversized volume knob,
- Chiclet keys style
- Comfortable tilt angle
- Comfortable typing experience
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10Mac, iOS 5, Android 3.2
- Compatible with Windows Mac, computers, and Android and iPhone devices
- Cushioned palm rest
- Cushioned palm rest offers support and promotes a good wrist position to prevent repetitive stress injuries and inflammation.
- Customizable function keys
- Dedicated media control and oversized volume knob make the Das keyboard the keyboard of choice.
- Dedicated media controls
- Designed with full N-key rollover (NKRO) with anti-ghosting
- Domed keyboard design puts the wrist at a relaxed and natural angle that protects against limited mobility and pains.
- Durable build
- Durable construction
- Easy-switch dial
- Easy-switch dial for typing on three Bluetooth devices
- Efficient and comfortable typing
- Elevated height: 1.2 inches (3.1 cm)
- Feel smooth and gives best typing experience
- Fine-tuned weight
- Four function keys control: stop, next track, previous track, and play/pause on the media player.
- Full-size design
- Has laser etched key inscriptions that prevent fading
- Has multimedia keys for quick commands and action
- Highly cushioned wrist support
- Improved typing posture
- Instant sleep button that helps to save energy and elevated height of 3.1cm (1.2 inches)
- Instant switch to function keys and back with Fn + Esc lock
- Integrated battery system with more than one-month battery life and simple micro USB charging, so, there is no more changing of batteries.
- It can easily switch from one device to another
- It comes with a 2-meter (6.5ft) cable that passes through the desk grommets creating a clean and tidy work area.
- It comes with a responsive TrackPoint that is better than the Bluetooth version (no external mouse is needed)
- It has a two-port USB 3.0 Super speed hub 5 GB/s 10x the speed of USB 2.0
- It is designed with laser etched key inscriptions with bumps on F and J keys
- It makes use of the Near Field Communication (NFC) tag for easy pairing with the system.
- It’s designed with multiple keyboard languages and keyboard tilt
- Its aluminium panel and sturdy construction make it capable of withstanding over 50+ million keystrokes.
- Its high-definition optical tracking promotes responsive cursor control for text selection and tracking.
- Large volume knob for easy volume adjustment
- Minimalist layout
- Multi-device keyboard, work on laptops, iPhone or IPad devices, android devices and tablets
- Multimedia keys
- Natural arc key design
- Natural Arc Key design is built like the curved shape of the fingertips for a more natural way of typing.
- NKRO over USB for faster gaming, programming, or anything that makes you a formidable opponent in work or play, Anodized aluminum top panel, Firmware updatable
- Offers great flexibility in your workspace
- Palm rest
- Quiet keys
- Reliable wireless connectivity
- Reverse tilt angle helps to promote a direct neutral wrist position and positions the keyboard at the right angle
- Separate number pad
- Separate number pad that gives flexibility for setting-up your workspace
- Separate USB dongle
- Simple wired USB connection that is suitable with Windows XP, 2000, 7, 8, 10, and Vista
- Smooth, affordable, and precise USB-connected 3-button optical mouse that can be used for the desktop PC.
- Split and curved keyframe
- Split keyboard layout
- Split keyset design
- Split keyset design is for users to have their wrist and forearms in a relaxed and natural position
- Superfast USB hub
- System requirements: PC Windows, Linux, ChromeOS or Mac, One USB 1.1., 2.0 or 3.0 port, No driver required
- The gold contacts switch with the Cherry MX Brown mechanical key to deliver a soft tactile feel and great typing experience.
- The Hotkeys allows access to My Computer, mute, Calculator, Media, volume up, and volume down.
- The K480 Logitech is a type-on-anything multipurpose keyboard
- The keyboard keys provide a quiet and comfortable typing experience
- The magnetic and removable Das keyboard foot bar can function as a precise ruler and also raise the keyboard.
- There is brightness control, volume control, and other amazing features on the Lenovo ThinkPad keyboard
- Two-port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed hub – Up to 5Gb/s, 10x the speed of USB 2.0, Instant sleep button to save energy, Laser etched key inscriptions, Bumps on F and J keys (home keys)
- Up to 10m Bluetooth range
- USB interface
- Wireless connectivity
- With the switch Easy-switch dial, users can switch typing between 3 connected Bluetooth wireless devices.
- Wrist rest
What to Look For in a Keyboard for Accountants?
- Presence of a Comfortable Number Pad
- Separate Numpads for Accountants
What is Optimum Keyboard Type for Accountants?
- Chiclet / Membrane
Wireless or Not?
Wireless keyboards. These keyboards can connect through Bluetooth or Radio Frequency that needs a USB receiver.
Which Keyboard Should I Buy?
The keyboard market is vast, so start your search with the Best Keyboards For Accountants.
Accountants and other people have numerous questions about their keyboards. Some questions about the best keyboards for accountants are given below.
What is a good keyboard speed?
Your keyboard depends on your typing skills. Usually, 57 WPM or higher is the accurate speed for the keyboard.
Most of the accountants have 57 WPM or higher typing speed on the keyboard. Make sure to train your muscle memory to touch the key switch for a better typing speed.
What are the 2 types of keyboards?
Two types of computer keyboards are available on the market. The number one is the basic keyboard. And the other one is the extended keyboard.
Extended keyboards are bigger. They have more functional keys than basic keyboards. Most accountants prefer extended keyboards. Because extended keyboards are convenient and extra functional.
Is a mechanical keyboard worth it for a laptop?
Usually, mechanical keyboards are best for both laptops and desktops.
Mechanical keyboards have more accuracy than other keyboards. They are convenient and easy to type. Your fingers don’t feel uncomfortable while typing with a mechanical keyboard. That’s why mechanical keyboards are worth it for laptops.
But before buying any of the above keyboards keep in mind:
What is your budget? Where you want to use the keyboard (for traveling or office)
the Best Keyboards For Accountants.
If you are an accountant, you have to acknowledge what is the right keyboard for you. But choosing the right keyboard doesn’t mean you have to bankrupt yourself.
Best keyboards for accountants in the market are available on a low budget. That means it is the right time to get you the perfect keyboard for your PC or laptop.
TAKE A BREATH
Comments your view.
No one becomes poor by sharing!!! share knowledge… share it…