Top-Rated The Best Keyboard For Transcription Reviews
List of the best keyboard for transcription. The comparison table helps you to decide to select a quality one. Following keyboards for transcription ready in the online marketplace. Buy it now.
- 1 Top-Rated The Best Keyboard For Transcription Reviews
- 2 List of The Best Keyboards For Transcription Reviews
- 3 Buying Guide for The Best Keyboards For Transcription
- 4 10 Keyboards For Fast Typing
- 5 I found the Perfect Keyboard for programming (170 wpm typing speed
- 6 Characteristics Of The Best Keyboard For Transcription
- 7 Features of The Best Transcription Keyboards
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Keyboards for Transcription
- 9 Final Judgement
List of The Best Keyboards For Transcription Reviews
- Easy to see large print keys. 4x Larger than conventional computer keyboards.
- Enjoy 5 Interchangeable backlight colors with adjustable brightness, all built-in this PC keyboard.
- The Vision large key keyboard features dedicated internet, multimedia, and calculator hotkeys to improve productivity.
- This backlit keyboard features 5 backlight colors - Red, Pink, Blue, Cyan, and Chartreuse.
- USB wired keyboard takes away the hassle of power charging or swapping out batteries.
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles—any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Mac layout: All the keys you're used to, plus a Launchpad hot key, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing. System Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or later,USB port,Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible
- Gaming Keyboard for Home or Office the EagleTec KG010 with 104 Keys and Dust Proof Blue Switches Clicky, medium resistance, audible loud click sound, crisp precise tactile feedback, good for typing and gaming
- Blue LED Backlit Mechanical Keyboard offering 9 different Backlighting and Brightness Modes the precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear lettering that doesn't scratch off
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Abs Construction the PC Gaming Keyboard is constructed of Aircraft-Grade Aluminum and ABS with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up to tough gaming conditions
- Ergonomic Keyboard, Anti Ghosting All 104 mechanical keys are conflict free (n-Key Rollover), Non-Slip Ergonomic Spill Proof Design. Full Size with number pad, Multimedia Keys, WASD Arrows Key Exchange, Lockable Windows key
- USB Mechanical Keyboard with lights Compatibility Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs.
- Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position.Wireless Type : 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency.NOT COMPATIBLE : iOS 7, iOS 6..Hard Drivespace : 150 MB Hard Drive.
- Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position
- Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle
- Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
- Natural arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips
- Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position
- Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position
- Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle
- Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
- Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips
- 4 PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL KEYBOARD - The thinnest mechanical keyboard in the world! The combination of tactile feel, the psycho-acoustic experience and incredible craftsmanship all deliver an unmatched typing experience that only Das Keyboard 4 offers. With a Das Keyboard 4, you'll type faster and longer. It feels so good, you won't want to stop.
- PREMIUM TACTILE EXPERIENCE - Best-in-class Cherry MX Brown mechanical key switches provide tactile and audio feedback so accurate it allows you to execute every keystroke with lightning-fast precision. Factory lubricated stabilizers on large keys for smooth typing with bumps on the F and J keys. Enjoy the tactile experience you love from a mechanical keyboard, with just enough sound to satisfy you - and not annoy your coworkers!
- UP TO 50 MILLION KEYSTROKES - Laser-etched keycaps for maximum durability are paired with Cherry MX Brown switches, giving your new mechanical keyboard life up to 50 million keystrokes. High-performance, gold-plated switches provide the best contact and typing experience because, unlike other metals, gold does not rust, increasing the lifespan of the switch.
- FULL N-KEY ROLLOVER - Fast typists, productive professionals and gamers will appreciate that Das Keyboard 4 for Mac supports full NKRO over USB. No need to use a PS2 adapter anymore. Just press shift + mute to toggle to NKRO.
- 2 PORT USB 3.0 HUB & MORE - The convenience to charge USB devices & simultaneously upload content through USB is right at your fingertips. A blazing fast 2- port USB 3.0 hub to transfer music, high resolution pics & large videos at up to 5Gb/second. That’s 10x faster than USB 2.0. Extra long 6.5ft(201cm) USB cable w/ single USB A connector. Dedicated media controls, LARGE VOLUME KNOB & Mac OS specific key functions. Magnetically detachable footbar ruler to raise keyboard to an optimal 4-degrees.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AND HIGH QUALITY WITH SUPER AWESOME FEEL - This high-performance, mechanical keyboard feels amazing on your fingertips and offers two distinct tactile experiences - click and soft. Your fingers will love it. Now includes media controls for quick access to the most common media functions.
- PREMIUM TACTILE EXPERIENCE - Best-in-class Cherry MX Blue mechanical key switches provide tactile and audio feedback so accurate it allows you to execute every keystroke with lightning-fast precision. Enjoy the tactile experience you love from a mechanical keyboard, with just enough sound to satisfy you - and not annoy your coworkers!
- UP TO 50 MILLION KEYSTROKES - Laser-etched keycaps for maximum durability are paired with Cherry MX Blue switches, giving your new mechanical keyboard life up to 50 million keystrokes. High-performance, gold-plated switches provide the best contact and typing experience because, unlike other metals, gold does not rust, increasing the lifespan of the switch.
- FULL N-KEY ROLLOVER - Model S allows full N-key rollover with an included PS2 adapter, and 6 keys with USB. Great for fast typists and gamers alike.
- 2 PORT USB 2.0 HUB & MORE - The convenience to charge USB devices and simultaneously upload content through USB is now right at your fingertips. Extra long 6.5 ft (201 cm) USB cable with single USB type-A connector. Special Media Keys (inscriptions in blue): sleep, brightness +/-, mute, volume +/-, eject, play/pause, next and previous track.
- Multi-device wireless keyboard: Beautiful type-on-everything keyboard with easy switching between three devices, including any computer, tablet and smartphone
- Logitech FLOW cross-computer typing: Use as a regular keyboard or combine with a compatible Logitech FLOW mouse (sold separately) to type, copy, paste and move files seamlessly between computers
- Comfortable typing: Full size, fully equipped keyboard with large, quiet keys and convenient number pad
- Integrated phone and tablet stand: Holds your devices at the perfect angle to type and read
- Wide compatibility: Windows 8 or later , Mac OS X 10.10 or later , iOS 5 or later , Android 5.0 or later Chrome OS
- OS Adaptive: Automatically recognizes each device and maps keys to give you a familiar layout, including hotkeys and shortcuts
- Two year battery life*: Virtually eliminates the need to change batteries (*Battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
- 104 keyboard RGB LED Backlit - 8 Colors
- Black Mechanical Keyboard with Removable Keycaps and Wrist Rest
- Model - NEON K51, Dimensions - 1.57" x 17.70" x 6.50"
- Operating System - Windows XP/7/8/10/Vista
- Package Contents - 1 x Neon K51 Keyboard1 x User Manual
- Aircraft grade anodized brushed aluminum frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, necessary for a keyboard that's going to see a lot of action
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback: Allow access up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software. Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- Dynamic multicolor per key backlighting with light edge: Adjust each key's color and illumination level in addition to 19 zones on the top edge light bar for sophisticated and dramatic animations
- 100 percentage Cherry MX Speed RGB mechanical key switches: Unleash blistering speed with the 1.2 millimeter actuation and durability of gold contact Cherry MX mechanical key switches
- 6 programmable G keys for in game macros: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys. Full key (NKRO) with 100 percentage anti-ghosting. HID keyboard report rate: 1000 Hz
- English (Publication Language)
- 100% Cherry MX key switches - Gold contact Cherry MX mechanical gaming keys deliver the ultimate competitive advantage
- Dynamic backlighting - Brilliant RED LED backlighting with cherry MX Brown enhances the experience with virtually unlimited lighting adjustability
- Fully programmable - Reassign any key or set up the most extreme macros for effortless gaming
- USB Pass-Through Port - Positioned for uninterrupted game play and ready for your mouse, wireless headset adapter, or your phone
- FPS/MOBA keycap sets - Textured and contoured keycaps enable maximum grip and enhanced fee
- Gaming Grade Circuitry - 100% anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB ensure no matter how fast your play, all your keys register
- Easy-access multimedia controls - Efficiently adjust volume on the fly
- High performance RGB keyboard with customizable full spectrum color lighting per key plus LIGHTSYNC game-driven lighting colors and effects
- Advanced Romer G Linear Mechanical keyswitches for 25 percent faster responsiveness and super smooth keystroke feel
- Soft and strong Memory Foam palmrest for premium comfort and durability that resists sweat and wipes clean
- Aircraft grade brushed aluminum alloy top case for a high end look that seals components with rugged protection
- Convenient USB pass through port makes it a snap to plug in your mouse, flash drive or phone for direct data transmission or charging
- Requirements - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
Suggested Post For You:
- Wireless keyboard and mouse for conference room
- Mouse for Macbook Pro Retina
- Mouse for video editing Mac
Buying Guide for The Best Keyboards For Transcription
Keyboards play an important role in transcriptions. Choosing the best keyboards for transcription is very vital.
That’s why I read all the buying guides before buying a keyboard for transcription.
Purpose of the keyboard
Before buying the keyboard, you have to know why you are buying the keyboard. Some keyboards are developed for specific tasks. For example, a gaming keyboard is specifically made for gaming.
The keyboard for transcription is usually built with an ergonomic design. They are comfortable for your hand. That’s why make sure your keyboard for transcription has an ergonomic design.
Keyboard and switches
Make sure your keyboard switches are comfortable to type. Do not get a model that makes your finger uncomfortable and harder to use.
Scissor switches are best for keyboards for transcription. They are short and low-profile. They are also comfortable to type.
Make sure it’s affordable
Make sure you’re buying a keyboard for transcription that is within your budget. Most keyboards are expensive because of their high-quality features.
Keyboards for transcription don’t need any extra features. They are only for trying. That’s why you don’t need expensive keyboards to type. Make sure your keyboard is affordable.
Your keyboard has to be compatible with other devices. This feature makes a keyboard convenient.
The keyboard for transcription needs to be compatible for its convenience. Wired or wireless keyboards are available for any computer. Make sure the keyboard is compatible with your equipment. A wireless keyboard has more features than a wired keyboard.
10 Keyboards For Fast Typing
The Best Keyboards For Transcription Buying Guide
The keyboard is the most important tool for transcriptionists.
Low quality or non-ergonomic keyboard can degrade your performance or even cause injury. So need to change or upgrade.
Keyboards are key devices for transcriptionists. You are needed to implement precision, accuracy, careful attention to detail, and, of course, the ability to meet deadlines to seamlessly carry out your work. You do not want a faulty low-quality keyboard holding you back and slowing you down by tiring your wrists.
Video conversations into a text
Transcription converting video/audio conversations into a text format.
A transcription needs you to be accurate, precise, careful attention. A low-standard keyboard may not be something you would find comfortable to go to in such circumstances.
Meeting or conference or even a seminar
A transcriptionist could be needed in where a meeting or conference or even a seminar is being held.
Legal offices, medical fields
The transcriptionists have been found in different areas such as legal medical fields, offices.
What Kind of Keyboards Do do You Need For a Transcription?
The most valuable component in transcription work is the keyboard. They need to handle a lot of typing work.
A bad keyboard can also cause pain and fatigue in your wrists. Further damage your professional duties and typing skills.
The best keyboards for transcription work allow your hands to lie in a real position. This not only increases efficiency but also decreases the likelihood of repetitive stress injuries.
So, we reviewed some of the quality options that stand as the best keyboards for transcription. We will also look at some of the significant aspects and features you should consider in them.
I found the Perfect Keyboard for programming (170 wpm typing speed
Characteristics Of The Best Keyboard For Transcription
Transcriptionists would ideally use a mechanical keyboard.
Mechanical keyboards offer you several pros such as
- High ergonomic levels
- A capable switch for each of the keys and thus offers an easy to follow typing efficiency
Along with your typing speed, a good keyboard will decide the success rate and accuracy.
Halves the perfect distance
The perfect distance from one another to accommodate your unique anatomy.
The typing speed
A successful career as a transcriptionist the typing speed is an important factor. The right type of keyboard will definitely have a huge precision and accuracy. The best keyboard for transcription will decide the success rate and accuracy along with your typing speed.
Optional palm supports to assist with your wrist alignment.
It adopts a sloped design that feels custom-created for your hands.
Arms at perfect shoulder
It also keeps your arms at perfect shoulder back pain and reduces the chance of repetitive stress injuries.
Placement of key
The unique placement of the Space, Backspace, Enter and Delete keys.
Optimized design while the first contains the layout you are likely most familiar with, the latter changes this layout entirely in what is again, claimed to be a more efficient and easily-remembered format.
Features of The Best Transcription Keyboards
- A 100 percent Cherry MX Brown key switches
- A rigid and strong build
- A smaller footprint provides a faster typing speed.
- A super-fast 1 ms report rate
- Adjustable membrane key switches feature a stunted activation force that reduces finger and wrist impact, fatigue, and tension
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame that enhances the durability
- An exceptional build quality
- An expertly crafted build quality and performance
- Anodised aluminum build quality
- Blue LED backlight
- Compatible with Windows 7 to 10, Chrome, and Linux
- Dynamic backlighting with the light edge.
- Easy access shortcuts
- Ergonomic design that prevents strains and fatigue
- Ergonomic design that reduces the strain when typing.
- Exclusive Romer G key switches provide you with a high-end, reliable functionality
- Full-sized keyboard with sizeable convenient keys and number pad to make typing effortless
- Get a full spectrum of 16.8 brilliant colors. You can customize it to meet your individual needs.
- Gold cross-point contacts.
- Includes a zero-degree slope along with cushioned palm supports accessory
- Includes an instant sleep button that efficiently saves energy
- Includes top-quality Cherry MX switches that boost typing speed
- It allows for easy mobility.
- It allows you to connect to three devices at the same time without interruption. It is suitable for computers, smartphones, and laptops
- It automatically identifies and registers connected devices and provides you with a familiar layout
- It comes with a double-port USB 3.0 super-speed hub that ensures a transfer speed of up to 5 Gb per sec.
- It comes with a removable foot bar that can be utilized as a precision ruler
- It features a double-port USB 3.0 super-speed hub, offering up to 5 Gb/s
- It has a rigid, strong build that promotes durability
- It has a two-year battery life and doesn’t require regular battery changes
- It has several key combinations that increase typing speed and efficiency
- It includes a phone and tablet stand that holds gadgets at the ideal angle for reading and typing
- It uses NKRO instead of USB that increases typing and programming speed
- Its cable has a length of 6.5 ft. to make usage more convenient
- Its dimensions are 7.32 x 5.43 x 1.42 inches
- Keys are designed to provide a quieter performance
- Larger volume knob to help you adjust the volume.
- Lightweight construction
- N key rollover feature lets you register multiple keys at once
- Several key combinations enhance typing speed and efficiency.
- Silent keystroke options
- Takes care of the issues such as fatigue, pain, and symptoms like carpal tunnel
- The Freestyle 2 for computers presents a standard Windows layout with a variety of keys: Copy, Paste, Multimedia, and an addition of 10 key to increasing productivity
- The gentle Cherry MX switches provide fast and accurate tactile and audio feedback, ultimately increasing your typing speed and precision
- The keyboard assures you a smoother keystroke option.
- The keyboard has a tangible feel with ergonomic abilities
- The keyboard has outlined keys and frames that reduce weariness in the hand and fingers and allow for effortless movement across the keyboard
- The keyboard is compatible with Mac OS x 10.10 and further, Windows 8 Plus, iOS 5 and plus, Android 5.0 and plus, and Chrome OS
- The keyboard keys are formed with high-grade PBT and are printed with long-lasting dye
- The keyboard layout compresses the standard keyboard design to only sixty keys
- The keyboard makes use of the Cherry MX switches. You can be assured of a perfect tactile and audio feedback
- The keyboard offers a 10m wireless range
- The keyboard provides silent keystrokes that allow you to have a disturbance-free workspace
- The keyboard’s keys are inscribed with laser
- The keys are designed to not make clicking sounds
- The keys are quiet and require only a gentle tap
- The keys require a gentle touch and prevent hand and wrist’s straining and fatigue. It is suitable for conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome
- The large volume knob on the keyboard allows users to adjust volume and gives instant access to media controls such as play and pause
- The light and sound performance have been designed to provide you with a game centric experience.
- The MX Cherry switches are available in two color options: blue and brown
- The N key rollover functionality
- The N-Key roll-over function lets you press and register multiple keys at the same time
- The switches were tested and resulted in fifty-million actuation
- The Topre switches require the keys to be pressed gently which provide efficiency and precision while alleviating pain, fatigue, and conditions like carpal tunnel
- UB and PS2 connectivity options.
- Ultra-fast actuation offered by Cherry MX RGB Speed switches
- USB wired keyboard with a removable pivot tether for adjustment
- You can pick between Cherry MX Blue and Brown switch options.
- You can rotate or disconnect the keys up to 9 inches to form natural wrist, hand, and arm positions that are comfortable for you
- You have six dedicated macro keys that help you program the custom Macro functionality
- You have three choices for the switches – Romer-G Tactile for direct feedback, Romer-G Linear for smooth keystrokes, or GX Blue for clicky feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions About Keyboards for Transcription
Keyboards for transcription can be hard to choose. That’s why to clarify for confusion, we mentioned FAQs about keyboards for transcription.
Which is better? A flat or raised keyboard?
A flat keyboard is better than a raised keyboard. The raised keyboard makes your hand uncomfortable. And flat keyboards allow your hand to rest on a flat surface.
What equipment do transcriptionists need?
As a transcriptionist, you need a PC, transcription software, and an internet connection. You need some additional things like a headset etc. The Computer Or PC is the major tool for transcription.
It aids if you were extra careful in picking the right keyboard that can help you achieve good results.
Transcription is a huge skill in itself. Keyboards are important devices for transcriptionists as they tend to use them regularly, so selecting an appropriate keyboard is a hard job.
Lots of keyboards available in the online market that are designed for specific jobs like transcription – they vary in style, design, price, features, performance.
The keyboards listed are recommended by transcriptionists and are incredible in speed and design performance.
Since accurate and faster typing is the key to be a successful transcriptionist, it will be ideal enough to go for a keyboard that ideally meets your needs.
The good-spaced key smart layouts and placements and increase typing speed and productivity.
It offers precision, accuracy and their intricate details make them ideal.
Let you type for long periods of time by allowing you to keep your hands in comfortable natural positions their ergonomic capabilities. This prevents any aches, fatigue, medical conditions, strain.
The keyboards featured here are best designed for an enhanced experience in transcription needs. Almost all of them provide you access to fair accuracy, precision, and a faster typing speed.
As transcription is a demanding occupation especially in a niche like medical, it becomes equally important to invest in a capable keyboard that pays off with satisfying performance.
We hope that this article on the best keyboards for transcription would help in getting a convenient accessory as per your requirements. This would enable you to work with accuracy while staying completely focused.
We recommend you choose the keyboard that ideally meets your needs and is within your budget.
There are many claims regarding the best keyboards for transcription work.
The best keyboard for transcription
you may have to try a few before you find your favorite. Don’t close your mind to completely new ideas either, You never know what will be the best match for your skills.
Keyboards are the main tool for a transcriptionist. Make sure the best keyboard for transcription comes in your hand.
You can be great at your work with the right keyboard. That’s why do not forget to choose carefully before buying the best keyboard for transcription.
TAKE A BREATH
Comments your view.
No one becomes poor by sharing!!! share knowledge… share it…