The Best Portable Mechanical Keyboards Reviews
List of the best portable mechanical keyboards. The comparison table helps you to decide to select a quality one. Following portable mechanical keyboards ready in the online marketplace. Buy it now.
- 1 The Best Portable Mechanical Keyboards Reviews
- 2 List of The Best Portable Mechanical Keyboards Reviews
- 3 Buying Guide for The Best Portable Mechanical Keyboard
- 4 My Favorite New Portable Mechanical Keyboard for iPad Pro… RK-61 Review…
- 5 Input Club NightFox – The KING of Compact Keyboards?
- 6 More Best Portable Mechanical Keyboards
- 7 FAQ
- 8 Conclusion
On the leave, you stuck with a tech setup. You may not get a desk to work on.
If you’re lucky, you’ll at least have a laptop, but even that might not be comfortable for long work sessions.
Luckily, the best portable mechanical keyboard can help in these situations.
List of The Best Portable Mechanical Keyboards Reviews
- Two Keycap Sets: Slightly contoured and flat set, or go with the traditional keycap profile set for that familiar look and touch
- Cherry MX Low Profile Switches: A reduced travel distance and actuation point with the same signature durability and precision
- Brushed Aluminum Design: Slim top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic, tenkeyless design built with functionality in mind
- Keep It Light with LEDs: Keep the lightshow going with per-key backlighting and surrounding lightbars with endless customization
- On-the-Fly Controls: Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary
- Zero-Compromise Mechanical Switch for Speed & Accuracy: Razer Orange switch technology provides tactile feedback with a quieter click, requiring 45 G of actuation force; ideal for most gaming and typing experiences
- Included O-Ring Sound Dampeners: Further reduces key noise, travel distance, and typing fatigue
- Individually Backlit Keys: White LED lighting with full brightness control beyond the customizability of zone-lit keyboards
- Fully Programmable Macro Support: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Tournament-Ready Design: A tenkeyless design with a detachable USB cable provides a portable form-factor for on-the-go gamers
- Durable Construction: Supports up to 80 million clicks with a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Mini and portable design,unique 68 keys layout OUTEMU Mechanical Switches keyboard (Cherry MX equivalent)
- Perfect size fits for laptop, Ergonomic step wise key cap,Alternate action and ergonmic
- Mechanical gaming keyboard,USB connection - removable cable
- Keyboard humanization design, and FN combined with a series of common shortcut key functions
- The keyboard features a floating-key design in profile, and the reflective silver brushed metal plate adds to the effect. To ensure stability, the plastic base of the keyboard is fitted with four rubber pads as well as two foldable feet.
- 【MULTI-DEVICE & DUAL CONNECTIVITY MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD】Support USB wired/ wireless 3.0,Designed with ultra-thin, light weight, small size and concise outlook, CK62 keyboard is handy,61 Keys Compact portable mechanical gaming keyboard with custom mechanical feeling keyboard switches. Designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. The switches are of the highest quality, tested for 50 million keystrokes
- 【PROLONGED BLUETOOTH USAGE】Built-in utilizes 1300mah battery which offers up to 10 hours wireless usage under regular circumstances,Standby time 480 hours, which means a few days life cycle on a single charge. There is also built-in on/off switch to conserve battery power during transport or when not used. Can be used wireless with Bluetooth LE 3.0
- 【RGB-BACKLIT MECHANICAL KEYBOARD】19 Backlit Effects,enjoy a more immersive, colorful typing and gaming experience.Support commonly used game mode button backlight and custom recording key backlight function,Double-shot injection molded keycaps, It provides transparent and transparent backlight and letters. It is very durable and will not scratch. The perfect mechanical keyboard for office or home use. Mini mechanical keyboard WITHOUT separate number gaming keypad
- 【HIGH QUALITY AND RELIABLE PERFORMANCE】Compact ergonomic design and high quality durable ABS construction with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches,All 61 keys have individual switches with ‘full n-key rollover’ and ‘anti-ghosting’ for flawless performance,Support 14 kinds of LED lighting effects, support lock"WIN"function, and lock"WIN"and lock APP key
- 【STRONG COMPATIBILITY】Work perfectly for Windows 10/8/ 7/XP, Mac OS X, Windows VISTA.The CK62 keyboard is not compatible with PS4 and XBOX
- Compact and transportable 10 keyless design
- Pure performance QX2 linear mechanical gaming switches
- Durable 5000 Series aluminum alloy; OS: Windows and Mac OS X; USB port required
- Real time Discord in game lighting notifications
- Easy and intuitive pre key RGB lighting customization
- Pro grade Logitech G mechanical keyboard built to the exacting specifications of ESports athletes for a competition level blend of speed, precision and quiet performance
- Durable Romer G switches deliver 25 percent faster actuation than standard mechanical switches so every keypress is nearly instantaneous from fingers to screen ; Durability: 70 million keypresses
- Ultra-portable sleek and compact design frees up table space for mouse movement and is easy to pack and transport to tournaments: Rock Solid Reliability
- Detachable Micro USB cables features a three pronged design for an easy, secure connection and safe transport in your travel bag
- Comes with three step angle adjustment and rubber feet for adequate stability during intense gaming. Requirements are windows 7 or later, mac OS x 10.10 or later
- Ultra minimalistic ten keyless (TKL) design ideal for FPS pro
- Cherry MX mechanical key switches
- Portable design with detachable cable
- Game mode 100 per cent anti-ghosting and N key rollover functions
- HyperX red backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
- Lightspeed: Wireless technology for super-fast 1 ms report rate
- Romer G mechanical switches deliver quiet, precise mechanical performance and 70 million click life for incredible feel and durability
- 6 programmable G keys put custom macro sequences and in app commands at your fingertips. 1 Customize G key profiles individually for each app
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth enabled device with Windows 8 or later, Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Chrome OS, or Android 3.2 or later, iOS 10 or later
- G613 delivers up to 18 months of gaming on 2 x AA batteries. System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later, Chrome OS, Android 3.2 or later, USB port
- LIGHTSPEED wireless delivers pro-grade performance with flexibility and freedom from cords. Creates a clean aesthetics for battlestations. Delivers 30 hours on a single full charge.
- LIGHTSYNC technology provides next-gen RGB lighting that synchronizes lighting with any content. Personalize each key or create custom animations from ~16.8M colors with Logitech G HUB software.
- Low Profile mechanical switches offers the speed, accuracy and performance of a mechanical switch at half the height. The GL Clicky switch features a distinctive sound and tactile feedback. Comes in 3 options: GL Tactile, GL Linear or GL Clicky.
- Beautifully crafted, the G915 uses aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to deliver incredibly thin but rigid and durable design.
- Enjoy 30 hours of game time on a single charge. Low battery warnings at 15 percent on the keyboard battery LED and via pop-up notification in the Logitech G HUB software. Quickly recharges in 3 hours.
- Five dedicated G-keys can be programmed with custom macros and commands per game or app profile. Requires use Logitech G HUB to easily setup and manage profiles, commands and more.
- Dedicated media controls with a precision engineered, edgeless volume wheel provide convenient and easy control to quickly play, pause, skip or mute your media.
- Connect to multiple devices uses LIGHTSPEED or Bluetooth. Toggle between high-performance LIGHTSPEED wireless via USB receiver and Bluetooth— quickly and easily.
- Switch type: Cherry MX Black
- Keycaps: Black Pad Printed ABS
- LED Backlighting: none
- Size: Full Size
- MUST HAVE- Velocifire mechanical keyboard is designed for copywriter, programmer, editors who spend many hours typing every day. You will get better at typing speed and accuracy through Velocifire mechanical keyboards.
- BROWN SWITCHES-The keyboard provides tactile feedback on keypress, but they don¡¯t produce the clicky sound, which is suitable for typists who prefer a silent work environment.
- DOUBLE-SHOT ABS KEYCAPS-Robust & sturdy top-grade ABS material with perfect water & dust proof effect. Laser-engraved process, double-shot injection keycaps are not easy to fade.
- TENKEY-LESS - A TKL keyboard is suitble for a programmer. It provides a standard layout keyboard, without the numeric keys. With this design it can fit literally anywhere. Used TKL or compact size keyboards, you'll be amazed how much space you save, and it'll be much easier to reach for your mouse.
- Compatibility--Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Linux.
Suggested Article For You:
Buying Guide for The Best Portable Mechanical Keyboard
Sometimes we have to work while traveling somewhere. But not all keyboards are portable. Thankfully, we found some best portable mechanical keyboards for you to travel with.
Let’s check some buying guides for the best portable mechanical keyboard. We have mentioned 3 major factors you should consider before buying portable mechanical keyboards.
Before getting a keyboard for traveling you need to see if it’s portable or not. If you’re going for a travel-friendly mechanical keyboard, then check if it’s portable or not.
Your keyboard has to be 40% or 60% of its original or bigger version. 40% means 40% size of the regular keyboard. If you’re looking for a portable keyboard, make sure it is 40% or 60% the size of the regular version.
If your mechanical keyboard doesn’t make your arm feel comfortable, then it is not for you. Normal keyboards can make your wrists sore by typing.
Ergonomic keyboards allow your arm and wrist to sit in a position where they can feel comfortable. Make sure your mechanical keyboard is in the ergonomic category. Ergonomic keyboards have a curvy body. So that you don’t need to prolong your finger then type
Mechanical keyboards are special for their mechanical switches. Mechanical keyboard switches are more satisfying to type than other keyboards.
The switches will give you a feel like you’re typing on a typewriter. These keys are square, have depth, smoothness, and resistance. The noise level of the mechanical keyboard is incredible. But if you don’t want noise you can change the spring of the switches.
The switches for mechanical keyboards have many options available. Tactile switches, linear switches, clicky switches, optical switches, gaming switches, etc. You have to choose the switches according to your preferences.
My Favorite New Portable Mechanical Keyboard for iPad Pro… RK-61 Review…
Input Club NightFox – The KING of Compact Keyboards?
More Best Portable Mechanical Keyboards
- Vortexgear Core 40%
- Doubleshot PBT keycaps
- Split spacebar, two Fn keys, and a Pn key
- Portable 40% layout
- Impressively low weight of 408 grams
- Razer Blackwidow Lite
- Full set of o-rings included
- TKL layout
- Razer Orange quiet mechanical switches
- Subtle lightweight design
- Cooler Master SK621
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- Per-key RGB backlighting
- Low profile Cherry MX switches
- 60% compact design
- Ducky One 2 Mini
- Keycap puller + extra keycaps included
- 5 Cherry MX switches to choose from
- 60% layout
- Doubleshot PBT keycaps
- Anne Pro 2
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- Dynamic RGB backlighting
- 60% mechanical keyboard
- Very good range of switches to choose from
- Logitech G Pro X
- RGB lighting with Lightsync technology
- Designed with competitive gaming in mind
- User-swappable mechanical switches
- TKL layout
- Qisan Magicforce 68
- All-white design
- Unique 65% layout
- Currently only available with Outemu Brown switches
- MOTOSPEED CK62
- Available in both black and white
- Bluetooth 3.0 wireless
- Relatively cheap
- 60% layout
- Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 TKL Mechanical Keyboard
- Razer Huntsman Elite RGB Gaming Mechanical Keyboard
- Logitech G915 TKL Wireless RGB Mechanical Keyboard
- Logitech G Pro RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
There are lots of portable mechanical keyboards to choose from the online shops. The above list helped you to make a decision on which is the best portable mechanical keyboard for you.
I tried to include a range of sizes instead of just featuring the smallest keyboards I could find.
Enjoy your Best Portable Mechanical Keyboard.
If you’re new to this mechanical keyboard industry, you might get a lot of questions regarding the topic. That’s why we are here to answer FAQs about the best portable mechanical keyboards.
The size and layout is the most crucial factor while buying a mechanical keyboard. Then you should look to see if it’s portable or not. You may also look for its tenkeyless. Ergonomics is another factor you should look for in a mechanical keyboard.
Mechanical keyboards are designed ergonomically to keep your hands comfortable. It keeps your wrist relaxed. For that reason, your hand doesn’t get stressed and feels comfortable.
Best portable mechanical keyboards are great for travel and convenience. They have better features than any other normal keyboard.
That’s why most people choose mechanical keyboards over other ones. We hope you get this article informative.
TAKE A BREATH
Comments your view.
No one becomes poor by sharing!!! share knowledge… share it…