In this present age, technology has taken place over traditional communication.
Right now, we are involving ourselves in modern technology. And Microsoft Outlook email system is the latest edition of this technology. Unfortunately, this system gets technical errors and resists usual conveying among all of us.[pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] is such kind of error we get using Outlook. You cannot send and receive emails, images, meeting details, and others when you get the error.
- 1 What Does [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] Mean?
- 2 What Are The Reasons of [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] Error Code?
- 3 How To Solve [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] Error Code Completely?
- 4 Conclusion
In this article, you will also know how the error happens and how to solve it.
What Does [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] Mean?[pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] is a familiar yet unwanted PII error when you open your Windows and run Outlook. It appears as a code symbol of some mistake you should solve. Otherwise, the email client may not respond when you input data or send the mail.
The error code itself is not a problem. But it is a sign that you may not send an email, set a meeting, or do other tasks. Usually, this error happens to the server side. The server administrator can find why you are getting it.
Hence, there are some reasons you get it and solutions to solve them.
You May Also Like:
- Fix [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] Email Error Code
- Fix [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726] Email Error Code
What Are The Reasons of [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] Error Code?
You can use Outlook via email client (software) or webmail (via browser). In both ways, you can face the [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] error. There can be a system-related or app-related misconfiguration in your system. It can be the major reason for getting the error code. However, below are some causes of the error:
- You may have multiple email accounts to use for versatile purposes. Sometimes, they create trouble sending or receiving emails when you access multiple accounts. The repetitive logins to the email system also stock a lot of info. This is the reason for the [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] code.
- While using webmail, many caches and cookies are stored in the browser. They may get corrupted or create problems frequently, showing multiple errors. It can lead to getting the error code sometimes.
- You haven’t checked the Microsoft Office version. Maybe it is outdated, corrupted, or unsuited with the current Windows version. This discordancy makes Outlook break down and shows diverse errors when trying to log into your email account.
- Network glitches have made the email system a victim. Usually, an unstable, poor internet connection resists receiving the correct output causing the fatal error. So, [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] can appear for this reason.
- You may have installed more than a few email systems or software on the same PC. Sometimes, they can conflict and thwart Outlook from performing well. Thus, your email system shows the error code.
- There can be a change or modification of the default settings of Microsoft Office. Then, Outlook may start misbehavior. Sometimes it leads to an unforeseen Outlook crash Outlook. Gradually, you see the PII error code [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac].
How To Solve [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] Error Code Completely?
An error may cause a huge uproar in regular communication. If it happens in commercial spaces, it can impact more badly. So, you should find the solutions to the error as soon as possible. Here are some possible ways to solve the pii error [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] quickly:
Solution #1 – Disable Running Apps
Maybe you love to do multitasks or several apps running at the same. It is effective for saving time and doing things faster. But it can be the primary cause of the mentioned error. So, you should stop doing multitasks for a few moments and run Outlook only. If you are not getting any errors after enabling the email client, it is a possible solution.
Solution #2 – Remove the Cookies
Many caches and cookies are stored in the email client (system) or browser for using email. So, you should clean them first. To remove the technical cliches, you can follow these methods:
- From Outlook app: Press the “Windows + R” shortcut key from the keyboard and type %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook in the Run Dialog Box and click OK. Then, after going to the Outlook app folder, you may see the cache folder. Then, delete all of them and close the window. Restart the app and start using the email.
- From Google Chrome: Open the browser and press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE on the keyboard. Check out the info you get on a popup window and click on Clear Data after setting the time range.
- From Edge: Open the browser and press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE on the keyboard. You will see a dialog box of Clear Browsing Data. You can select the cookies, other site data, and cached files to delete from the browser. After selecting them, click on the Clear button.
Solution #3 – Fix Outlook Software
Backdated or factory state Outlook can cause multiple errors. So, you should update or fix the current version of the email client installed in your system. You may reinstall the application by uninstalling the old version and installing the new version. Nothing to worry about as Microsoft is always ready to serve you, almost faultless in their every update. They love to provide the best optimized and functional software to the users.
Solution #4 – Avoid Multiple Email Accounts
Multiple email account is helpful for different personal or commercial purposes. Usually, a communication application like MS Outlook doesn’t create any problem. But sometimes, it can provide the wrong output on the user end. So, many experts suggest using a single email account in the email client or webmail. If you need to use multiple accounts, you can use the webmail but ensure you clear the caches.
Solution #5 – Take Help of Auto Repair Tool
You can have support from automatic repair tool to remove the [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] error code. It can eliminate the misconfiguration of email clients and let the app work again peacefully. You may follow the steps to do this:
- Keep the internet connection on and follow the next steps.
- Go to the control panel and check out the function setup.
- Turn the Microsoft Office 365 application and choose to repair it.
- Select the type of fix to repair the app when the app starts.
- Follow all the commands on the window after clicking the fix.
- Restart the Outlook app and check if it is working properly without the error.
- Contact Microsoft support if the problem persists.
Solution #6 – Fix the SMTP Port
Any email we send follows the communication procedure named as the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol). Open the Outlook software and check the top left-hand side of Outlook’s page. Then, click on the File option. Then, pick the email id from the issue’s account information menu. Next, click on account settings and proceed to server settings. Select the outgoing on the SMTP tab and change the info. Click on OK and save the setting. Now, there will be no [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] error code.
Solution #7 – Get help from Microsoft Support
You may try all these solutions and get things active. If it fails, the last step you should do is take help from Microsoft’s official support. You can use a web browser to perform this solution. Open the browser and search for “Microsoft Support” while keeping the internet connection on. Then, reach the official support page and follow all the instructions they suggest. Now, you can learn about what caused the specific PII email error and ways to solve it.
You May Also Like:
- Fix [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] Email Error Code
- Fix [pii_email_a7b93224472ff079e7ed] Email Error Code
Thanks for reading our article about [pii_pn_fc3e5631af4dc5c4c9ac] email error code and its solution.
We have researched the topic well and accumulated those fixes to help our readers. You can easily perform the solutions and get Outlook working again flawlessly.
TAKE A BREATH
Comments your view.
No one becomes poor by sharing!!! share knowledge… share it…