Everyday communication largely depends on different online software and website platforms.
Microsoft brought the Microsoft Outlook (or MS Outlook) app to make this communication more convenient.
It enables end-to-end protected email and file sharing, tracking, meeting, booking tickets, etc.
- 1 What Does [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] Mean?
- 2 What Are The Reasons of [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] Error Code?
- 3 How to Solve [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] Error Code Completely?
- 4 Conclusion
Outlook is an online-based app, it may have technical difficulties that happen frequently.
None can be sure they are using any email system and getting no error.[pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] is such an error you may get while using the MS Outlook. It appears with a signal that something is not working properly.
So, we are discussing this error in this article.
What Does [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] Mean?
Users report versatile error codes while actively using the email system. [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] is also reported many times.
Usually, this code is shown during or at the opening of the email application. The code itself is not an issue.
this error code appears is the main problem.
Usually, when a user tries to use Outlook and sends an email can get the error code. It may also be visible when the SMTP server or the port is not serving well.
service providers know this error whether it happens to the user end or the server end.
What Are The Reasons of [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] Error Code?
Every error has its reasons, as nothing happens without any reason.
Similarly,[pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] happens to some possible causes.
System-related or app-related misconfiguration is the main cause of this technical error.
there are some other possible reasons which are written below:
- Many of us use multiple email accounts for versatile purposes. Accessing multiple accounts sometimes creates trouble that sends or receives emails improperly.
Also, repetitive logins to the email system store a lot of info. Thus, you may get the unexpected error of [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] code.
- The cache and cookies stored in the browser (webmail) may get corrupted or create problems using the service properly. So, you have a chance to get the error sometimes.
- Maybe you have a problem with the Microsoft Office version. It is outdated, corrupted, or incompatible with Windows computers. These incompatibilities lead Outlook to malfunction and show different errors when logging in to your account.
- Your email system is the victim of network glitches. It happens due to an unstable, poor internet connection that resists getting the correct output from the email client. Therefore, you may contact the error.
- Installing several email systems or software in the same computer can conflict. This conflict prevents Outlook from working traditionally. So, it can also be a reason for technical difficulties.
- Maybe the default settings of Microsoft Office are changed or modified. It makes the Outlook app doing misbehavior. Sometimes this misbehavior causes an unexpected crash of Outlook and shows you the error code of [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b].
You May Also Like:
- Hindi Numbers 1 to 100
How to Solve [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] Error Code Completely?
It is hard to detect why you get any error while sending or receiving any email through Outlook software.
the solutions to these errors are not specific or straightforward.
these are some possible ways to get [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] error-free email system:
Solution #1 – Stop Running Apps
While you are doing multitasks, you may get the error [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b].
Multitasking is a time saving idea. But multitasking sometimes can cause critical errors. Even it can prevent the Outlook app from working regularly.
Solution #2 – Clear the Caches
You can clean all the cache and cookies from the email client or webmail. To clean them –
- From Outlook app: Press the “Windows + R” shortcut key from the keyboard and type %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook in the Run Dialog Box and click OK. Then, after going to the Outlook app folder, you may see the cache folder. Then, delete all of them and close the window. Restart the app and start using the email.
- From Google Chrome: Open the browser and press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE on the keyboard. Check out the info you get on a popup window and click on Clear Data after setting the time range.
- From Edge: Open the browser and press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE on the keyboard. You will see a dialog box of Clear Browsing Data. You can select the cookies, other site data, and cached files to delete from the browser. After selecting them, click on the Clear button.
Solution #3 – Update Outlook Application
Microsoft is fully aware of providing the users best optimized and super smooth software. They regularly issue security updates and patches to allow Outlook to function flawlessly again.
an update of old Outlook software can give you [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] an error-free email system.
You may also reinstall the application by uninstalling the old version and installing the new version.
Solution #4 – Use Single Account
We have already said using multiple accounts is common. But it is better if you can use a single account in the app installed in the system.
The repetitive logins of various accounts cause unacceptable behavior of the email client.
you should avoid using multiple accounts on the same email system.
Solution #5 – Check Internet Connection
The [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] error may appear for the poor or unstable connection.
you should ensure your internet connection is fine to send or receive the emails. You may check if any other website is accessible using the same internet connection on the browser.
If you see other things working properly, it’s probably the server problem. So, you may need to wait to get things well.
You may also change the internet from cable to Wi-Fi via mobile data.
Solution #6 – Modify the SMTP Port
The SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is the communiqué procedure for email transmission.
After opening the software,
you can follow these steps to set or change the SMTP Port: Check the top left-hand side of Outlook’s page and Click on the File option.
select the email from the account information menu which has the issue. Next, click on account settings and proceed to server settings.Select the outgoing on the SMTP tab and change the info. Click on OK and save the setting.
Solution #7 – Contact Microsoft Support
If any of these solutions fail to work, we suggest you contact the official support from Microsoft. You can do this by searching “Microsoft Support” on a web browser via the internet. Then, reach the official support page and follow all the instructions they suggest. They will show you the accurate way of solving the errors.
Our article shows the readers the possible reasons and solutions of the PII error of [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b]. If you follow the steps properly, you can use the email application again without any issues. Have a nice day!
TAKE A BREATH
Comments your view.
No one becomes poor by sharing!!! share knowledge… share it…